Tuesday, August 19, 2008

What are your four?

Responding to Okie's blog.

Instructions:
Copy the questions and then answer with your lists of "four"...either reply in comments to this post or on your own blog and link to it in comments.

A) Four Family members: Lisa, Sydney, Tanner, Natalie
B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly): Coworkers, Lisa, Facebook, Nick Galieti
C) Four of my favorite places to eat: Macaroni Grill, Chubby's, Rodizio Grill, Carl's Jr.
D) Four places I would rather be right now: Kauai, Paris, hiking with the family, gazing at the universe
E) Four people I think will respond: Lisa, Mo, Wende, Jenny
F) Four TV shows I watch over and over: Star Trek, Monk, Lost, did I mention Star Trek?

1 comment:

wende said...

good list, i posted mine too and added a question...
http://wendethemom.blogspot.com/